- At Gallery Different | 5th - 20th September 2014
- At Riverside Gallery | 30th August - 22 November 2014
- 6 paintings are selected and 4 of them will be exhibited at the 153rd Society of Women Artists' annual exhibition at the Mall Galleries, London
- from 1st May ORSI is elected ASSOCIATE MEMBER of SWA.
153rd Annual Exhibition
is at the Mall Galleries, London SW1 26 June to 5 July 2014
- Hungarian Cultural Centre, London - Themed Solo Exhibition in Covent Garden until the 11 April 2014
Private View on 12 March, 19.00
It is free of charge, but booking is required. Thank you for your understanding.
- SKYLARK GALLERY 2 @ OXO TOWER, South Bank, London PERMANENT EXHIBITION
Unit 1.09 OXO Tower Wharf, SE1 9PH London
- Orsi Cowell-Lehoczky | Paintings
Limited Edition exceptional quality giclee prints are made of two of (my favourite) oil paintings this September.
The prints are 1:1 in size, limited to 25 pieces, numbered, dated and signed by the artist.
Those and other prints are available from the artist.
From the 1 Sept - 22nd Nov 2014
solo exhibition: 'FROM THE OUTSIDE' at the Riverside Galleries in Richmond (Greater London) with Richmond Council.
articles ☞ | Network is a quarterly mag for artists in Richmond and West London
- SWA 152nd Annual Exhibition
Society of Women Artists' Rosemary & Co. Award for Orsi's 'Body of Work' is presented by HRH Princess Michael of Kent on the 26th June 2013 at the Mall Galleries. ☞
SWA is collaborating with various charities. 'Create'- helps the more disadvantaged and vulnerable members of society through the Arts - celebrating its 10th Anniversary. The 'Breakthrough Breast Cancer' Charity is a new one to be supported from this year. Charities will benefit from the sales at this exhibition. Please consider this.